A. Return and Exchange:
1. All Products and Services ordered from the Siteshall be returned/exchanged to the respective Seller in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Seller’s policy.
2. In case of Returns/Exchange of Products:
a. Return/Exchange of the Product shall be initiated within 7 days from the date of delivery.
b. The Product should be unused and undamaged condition.
c. The Product needs to be returned along with the original packaging and RVP slip to the Seller.
d. The return of the Product should be done directly to the Seller.
3. In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of the Product, (where the Users claims that the Product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the Seller successfully furnishes the RVP slip to Servboom.
4. Servboom will not be liable for the Products returned by mistake.
5. No Productshall be accepted by the Seller if;
a. The Product has been damaged by the User
b. If there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product
c. If as per the Seller the Product returned is not the Product that was delivered
d. Any other circumstances that the Site and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
B. Refund Policy:
1. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Site.
2. For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
3. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
4. The refund shall be made within 7days of receiving the returned product, and after the Seller has approved for the refund to be made to the Buyer.
5. Servboom shall make the refund only after it has received an approval from the Seller that the product has been returned undamaged and unused.
6. The User acknowledges that the Site will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Site.
7. All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws including but without limiting to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.
1. To provide a safe and secure experience, Servboom regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Servboom reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
2. Servboom also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on Site, stock unavailability or any other defects.
3. Servboommay contact the User if all or any portion of the order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept any order. If the order is cancelled after the payment has been deducted, the said amount will be reversed to therespective account.
4. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not berefunded.
5. Further, in case of suspicious transactions, Servboom reserves the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity.