1. Servboom facilitates Seller(s) from the IT Sector to connect with Buyer(s).
2. Servboom does not takes part in the actual transaction that takes place between the Seller(s) and the Buyer(s). Hence, are not to be considered or misunderstood to be a party to any contract for the sale negotiated between the Buyer(s) and the Seller(s). Thus, all responsibility for the transaction will be of the Buyer(s) and the Seller(s) only.
3. Nothing shall be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship between Servboom and the Seller(s).
4. The Seller(s) are required to provide with the self-attested copies for the following documents at email@example.com for the authentication and approval of their Registered Account:
a. PAN Card of the Individual/Partner/Director
b. PAN Card of the Business Entity
c. GSTIN/ TIN Number (if applicable).
d. Bank Account Details and supporting KYC documents along with a Cancelled Cheque.
e. Valid Address Proof of the Seller
f. Address Proof of the Registered place of Business
Servboom shall hold these documents and records in strict confidentiality and shall not misuse or share such details with any Third Party unless authorized by law.
5. Servboom shall provide the Seller(s) with leads, each of such lead shall be accounted for when the Seller(s) accepts or allows the contact initiated by any User(s) of the Site. Such leads do not guarantee or assure of any revenue generation for the Seller(s).
6. Servboom shall charge from the Seller(s) an amount of Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only (Rs.250/-) towards every single lead.
7. Reconciliation of payments shall be executed by Servboom on by-monthly that is, 1st and 16th of every English calendar month for the products and services delivered by the respective Seller(s). Such payment shall be made directly to the bank account of the Seller(s), as per the details provided at the time of registration with Servboom.
8. Servboom shall charge the Goods and Service Tax (GST) to every transaction as applicable for providing its services to the Seller(s).
9. Servboom shall charge the following fees on “White Label Products” or “Rebranded Products”
a. Collection Fee @ 3% for India and @4% for outside India Charges.
b. Commission Fee @ 8% of the Product Price.
c. Goods and Service Tax (GST) @ 18% on the total of the Collection Fee and the Commission Fee.
10. The Seller(s) shall be solely responsible for updating and maintaining the out of stock products regularly on the Site.
11. The Seller(s) shall be completely liable to and responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site.
12. The Seller(s) shall be completely liable and responsible for the risks of sale transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions, and also the risks of liability or harm of any kind in pursuance with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site.
13. The Seller(s) shall have full responsibility for the shipping and delivery of goods and any services. Therefore, are liable to include shipping charges and other charges as per their requirements with the product. Servboom shall not be liable for any shipping, delivery or other charges or responsibilities.
14. Servboom shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may occur/arise as a result of or in pursuance with any transaction.
16. In the event of a dispute with any party to a transaction, Seller(s) shall release and indemnify Servboom from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in pursuance with any transaction.
17. Posting of content displayed on the Site is the responsibility of the Seller(s). Seller(s) can post their content on the Site using the self-help submit and edit tools provided in the respective section. Servboom in such case is not the author and is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any the content.
18. Servboom hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings, and terms are hereby excluded.
19. Under no circumstances shall Servboom be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control.
20. The Site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the Seller(s) or the Buyer(s), in which event the Seller(s) or the Buyer(s) shall cooperate with the Site in asserting any available defenses.
21. The Site shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages.
22. The Seller(s) shall indemnify and hold Servboom, its officers, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against Servboom by any party due to or arising out of or in pursuance with the use of the Site.